I know it's not been a day since the last post but i really gotta let you guys know, this so-called "Witnes Incident".
All of you think that you got 4 damages it safe and all good. Well...YOUR SO WRONG~!
I'll tell you why, and all this began at my country's WGP (Jap version).
So I was in the 4th match of the Swiss rounds qualifiers, and I met my Casual Shop Manager, Witnes. He a pro that plays Granblue, so we were all cool and all until we'll at those "CLOSE" to winning situations. It was he's turn and thus he attack me with his Cocytus(Limit Break +5k), and I was all cool with just 4 damages, even though with 4 damages, i still gave him a shield that required him to have 2 triggers to pass the attack. And what really shock the soul out of me was, he gave me one Critical Trigger, one Heal Trigger. I was like "Fork"( you know), and thus at that very moment it was called the "Witnes Incident", but that's not the end of it.
So today I was at a Team tournament, i was all cool with my Aqua Force deck and stuff. Then I had to fight a MLB player, it was kinda tough, but in the end i had the advantage of the game. Again, it was his turn, so attack me first with his Rearguard gave me a damage check of a Heal trigger, Me having just 4 damages and a 16k VG, and it's his "Vanilla" MLB's turn to attack, having sure that it's a "2 to pass" check. So i declare no guard, again, I had all the advantages. But then the "Witnes Incident" struck, and my opponent gave me a double trigger, again, One Critical and One Heal. End of the Story.
So guys, if you had all the advantages and all, just give him a "NO PASS" defense.
By the Way, maybe it's just me but somehow i'm able to predict my opponent's Drive Check, well, i suppose having the "Witnes Incident" curse and Psy-Qualia isn't so bad at all, i think....
No comments:
Post a Comment